Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Is the playlist still like seven songs long and terrible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Sydin posted:

Yes but it's easy enough to load up a flash drive with .mp3's and import your own stuff. You can also go into the jukebox and turn off all the default tracks.

Cool cool, I just saw that was actually added in 16 so that's nifty.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
What a drag. You can't use imported music for stadium stuff like walk ups and home runs. I was really looking forward to walking up to Bad and Boujee.

What is it from devs in 2017 not able to implement cool stuff from the most perfect sports game ever made aka ESPN Football 2K5? I mean it's over ten years later and with all the obsessive nitty gritty poo poo you can do in the game for customization it feels like a massive oversight.

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Apr 26, 2017

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

TheFlyingLlama posted:

you can actually. make sure you've added the song to in game music cues, and then you can go to the music editor for markers

Whaaaaaa? This changes everything. namaste gentle goon

• Locked thread