Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Empress Brosephine posted:

Are load times any better in RTTS? Granted last show I played was 15. I love this years but my time has been exclusively in Dynasty.

Fast play presentation mode seems real quick, my only complaint is when someone moderately fast is on first base ahead of you the pitcher will want to throw over to first base 3 times before pitching. Sometimes before every pitch.

IMB posted:

The next curveball I make contact with in DD is going to be the first.

Hell I suck at hitting two seam fastballs, let alone curves. Is there a way to see what you did wrong in RTTS on pitches you put in play that I'm missing, like the early/late swing thing? That seems like something people would like to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Sydin posted:

Is there a way to manually request a trade like in last year's rtts or do I have to wait for my agent to ring me? My guy is a good enough CF now that he could be starting for several teams, but naturally I'm in the Marlins farm system and position blocked by Yelich.

I'm curious about this too and can't figure out how to do it if it's an option. For some dumb reason I decided to make a first baseman and he's stuck behind Wil Myers who is the only actual major leaguer on the Padres.

Also, more importantly my guy is in the Padres system.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Less annoying (and actually beneficial to the player I guess) I've noticed in RTTS that I get credit for 'advancing the runner' if I hit a pop up or fly ball high enough with two outs that the guy on first ends up touching third before the out is made. Also I've gotten credit for stolen bases if I was running when my guy makes it to second before the out is recorded in certain situations.

On the other side of things there should be some benefit for taking the extra base on a single if the throw goes to 3rd or home. Like just the reaching scoring position thing should apply I would think.

Not a big deal at all compared to the catchers just not being able to deal with pitches in the dirt, just a couple of things I've noticed that don't make sense.

• Locked thread