Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
These games are bullshit, they always have Braves games full to capacity.

(Just bought it, can't wait for it to finish downloading)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I tried rolling a 2B but unless you buy more points to start out with your guy generally can't hit for poo poo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Grittybeard posted:

Fast play presentation mode seems real quick, my only complaint is when someone moderately fast is on first base ahead of you the pitcher will want to throw over to first base 3 times before pitching. Sometimes before every pitch.

Hell I suck at hitting two seam fastballs, let alone curves. Is there a way to see what you did wrong in RTTS on pitches you put in play that I'm missing, like the early/late swing thing? That seems like something people would like to see.

I think it shows up on your next at bat

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I think it's hardcoded that whatever happens somebody gets hurt a week in and you have to play out of position

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I find that 90 percent of the time if the CPU gets you swinging on a pitch out of the zone they're going to try that exact same spot again on the next pitch and it's usually going to be some form of curveball. Probably not universal but that's what always happens for me.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I don't particularly hunk injuries should be in DD.

Your pitcher you need for an epic finally got selected but his arm exploded after one curveball! Better use your bullpen!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Fun fact the assumed inventor of the Vulcan change, Joe Nelson explained the name by saying something to the effect of "it was either going to be the Vulcan or the Nanu Nanu and Spock is cooler than Mork"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm having a huge problem with getting good contact on pitches nibbling the corner and edges particularly in DD. I was doing a ranked game against a guy using James Paxton and he was nailing the absolute edge of the corner and there was nothing I could do about it. If I took them they always got called strikes.

• Locked thread