Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The rpg elements in RTTS are really great. I'm usually a pitcher but I might want to try to become a power hitting fat catcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

E4C85D38 posted:

I'm having a good time playing this game, but I also suck really hard because I have the plate discipline of Javier Báez. So when I infrequently play Diamond Dynasty because I made some amazing loving uniforms, I can never wear out the starting pitcher much and don't score all that much.

It's either a point to SDS or a point to my baseball addiction that I still enjoy playing nonetheless.

Same, even when I track the pitch out of the pitcher's hand I'm still fooled 80% of the time. Also RTTS is frustrating because I'm a SP but so far have spent nearly all of my first and most of my second seasons relieving on a "temporary" assignment and the scaling difficulty goes from "striking everyone out" to "literally can't get an out" in an instant.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol I won the NL ROTY Award as a SP with the Giants, then the next year they signed me to be a reliever :confused:

• Locked thread