Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

Look, you all know what you're getting. RTTS (gonna be improved this year apparently through a storyline mode, though its debatable if that's "better,) Diamond Dynasty, Franchise, etc... But apparently the game is gonna look even better than before. Look at these faces!

http://www.polygon.com/ps4/2017/2/14/14600626/mlb-the-show-17-visual-upgrades

It comes out March 28. Griffey is on the cover. You know what you have to do.

IMB fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
They finally updated the commentary, thank god. They replaced Karros and Lyons with ... oh nevermind, they replaced them with Dan Plesac and Harold Reynolds.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
The next curveball I make contact with in DD is going to be the first.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
I don't have a ton of time to play, so I'm slowly working my way through the starter missions and team epics. Last night I got to use a SP in a game that I need to use for a quest, so I was really excited. That was until he took a line drive off the face in the second inning and had to be removed. Good times.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
If you create an all 99 speed lineup I hate you and your entire family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMB
Jan 8, 2005

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm having a huge problem with getting good contact on pitches nibbling the corner and edges particularly in DD. I was doing a ranked game against a guy using James Paxton and he was nailing the absolute edge of the corner and there was nothing I could do about it. If I took them they always got called strikes.

I loving hate james paxton. Even though his offspeed stuff is like 89 I can never time it.

• Locked thread