Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Current Political Parties/Platforms
Sadbrain Bloc
Katy Perry Party
Independent Losers
View Results

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I will join whatever party says my name first unless I don't like them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
OK I'm running as a complete independent as indicated that I should by the OP upon actually reading it, enjoy your party poo poo I"m just gonna get drunk and poo poo probably and post dad rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos&t=7s

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Feb 15, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Mike-Owns

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if i'm ever on a ballot though don't vote for me for real and also if you're elected through this remember I said that.

i'm soft on (whatever is cool to probate people for) because I don't really give a poo poo unless you say some hosed up poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
vote mike-o

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
mmike-o is cool with me except i think I tried to talk to him or maybe it was KFFF drunk as gently caress on steam and they just logged out like WTF

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if somehow I get elected I will not get crazy with gimmicks. That seems to be the new thing though so IDK I'm withdrawing.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Either way I don't really have interest in being IK or mod or anything anyhow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

Ok Cincinnatus. Just take a hit of this and relax for a bit.

I haven't had pot in months but I'm going to reada bout Cincinnatus I guess because I don't know poo poo about that kind of stuff so thanks for the cool thing to learn about

• Locked thread