Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Current Political Parties/Platforms
Sadbrain Bloc
Katy Perry Party
Independent Losers
View Results

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm running for the Sadbrains Bloc. My platform? Death metal, black metal, and suck my dick from the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also GiP needs more hot rocker chick butts.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
kill all POGs, hang all nobles, infantry service guarantees citizenship.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Man I'm just a broke brain idiot who joined the army I don't know anything more than GiP memes about how I'm dead inside. If I was original and funny I would have gone to college and had a meaningful career. Besides, this recent election has shown us what the people really want is memes and populist pandering to the lowest common denominator. HAIL SS-18 SATAN.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

mmike-o is cool with me except i think I tried to talk to him or maybe it was KFFF drunk as gently caress on steam and they just logged out like WTF

Not me, we've only talked through PMs, brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
All Monty, all the time, 24/7.

Anti-Monty posters will be permabanned and doxxed for ultimate shaming and referred to cop goons for investigation of being an dogge hater.

• Locked thread