Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

lating. big rear end ugly ocean bugs with murder scissors for hands, and we're supposed to pretend that's okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

I do my part by eating them, op. what about you?

Android Blues

crab weaving a sea web, silently judging itself when the sea web dissolves into the salt, crying and looking at itself in a shiny rock for why it can't be like a spider is

Android Blues

crabs going to underwater hab protected spider restaurants and ordering "flies a la mode" which are actually just krill with little sugar paper wings stapled on and thinking its authentic

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*mosquito larva finally growing wings* "oh hell yeah finally getting out of this wet poo poo and away from these sea spiders, its gonna be smooth sailing from here on out, no more spiders baby!"

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

lating. big rear end ugly ocean bugs with murder scissors for hands, and we're supposed to pretend that's okay.

you forgot their vast increase of flavor, OP

Manifisto

young crab tryin to fit in at spider school, miserably failing flycatching but absolutely killing it at pincer wrestling, the pro scouts have their eye on this one

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

young crab tryin to fit in at spider school, miserably failing flycatching but absolutely killing it at pincer wrestling, the pro scouts have their eye on this one

readin harry potter books and convincing himself he is a spider wizard

death sext

Luvcow posted:

*mosquito larva finally growing wings* "oh hell yeah finally getting out of this wet poo poo and away from these sea spiders, its gonna be smooth sailing from here on out, no more spiders baby!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
king crab more like king spider amirite?

Spiderman looks more badass as a crab who scuttles around pinching crime in it's BUTT

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
What about a robot crab

BIRDCON 2017

death sext posted:

I do my part by eating them, op. what about you?

eating those things seems barbaric. i am sending in wave after wave of c-123s to rain boiling water on them.

Dads Dip Cup

look at me I am crab I walk like this hurrr durrrr

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Manifisto posted:

This thrills the crab.

BIRDCON 2017

Android Blues posted:

crab weaving a sea web, silently judging itself when the sea web dissolves into the salt, crying and looking at itself in a shiny rock for why it can't be like a spider is

Dads Dip Cup

Crab: "I'll show them I can be part of the 'tough crowd' too" *lifts up shirt revealing small red hourglass tattoo*

the spiders begin to laugh at him and tie his shoes together with webbing

Ultra Spoot

At least we know the deadliest catch guys and other fishermen are out there thinning the numbers of this absolute menace to humanity

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
crabs are to lobsters as hamburgers are to hotdogs

Manifisto

crabs are to spiders as m&ms are to chocolate sprinkles

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The word "crab" is worryingly close to the word "crap".

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
All you can eat daddy long legs

Unironic Ska Dad

Too fat to skank.
crabs are generally p happier than I am so I refrain from judgment

Macnult

Ominous Jazz posted:

crabs are to lobsters as hamburgers are to hotdogs

Rushi

by Smythe
we're excluding hermit crabs right? they're super cute

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ultra Spoot

Rushi posted:

That's how they lure you in, then they swarm you and sacrifice you to satan

Ultra Spoot

Trust me i know, in my younger days i was... *look on my face turns deadly serious*.... one of them

BIRDCON 2017

Rushi posted:

........put it in the pot.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Spiders have all that delicious crab flavor packed into a bite-sized nugget. Just gather yourself up a little spiderball for a traditional land crab boil. Check under porches or disused lawn furniture and boil em right up with those little corns.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Jedrick posted:

The word "crab" is worryingly close to the word "crap".

try this on for size:

the word "lobster" is worryingly close to the word "mobster", and I'm frankly worried that this might not even be a facetious observation on my part.

----------------

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Ultra Spoot posted:

Trust me i know, in my younger days i was... *look on my face turns deadly serious*.... one of them

Amazing!

I didn't think Ampharos could know Belly Drum!

treasure bear

crabs are knight class and spiders are rogue class

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Rushi posted:

Consider the following:
Hermit crabs get bigger and bigger depending on their environment. Start with something small then go to a Coke can. Then a shoe. Then keep pushing it. When you're done? Boom, Hermit House. You made a kaiju on a budget.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sea bugs are cool

----------------

Senior Management

crabs are an inferior sub race of spiders who can't even envenom things. Lobsters are the true race and yet a sad reminder of the dark times.

:jerry:

Senior Management

Kthulhu5000 posted:

try this on for size:

the word "lobster" is worryingly close to the word "mobster", and I'm frankly worried that this might not even be a facetious observation on my part.

This is a dangerous line of thinking friend. It can be hazardous to your health.

:jerry:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ominous Jazz posted:

Consider the following:
Hermit crabs get bigger and bigger depending on their environment. Start with something small then go to a Coke can. Then a shoe. Then keep pushing it. When you're done? Boom, Hermit House. You made a kaiju on a budget.

This little feller climbed all the way to the top of a mountain to ask the one lone dweller there a question... "can I use your skull for a home?"

And that's how we get hermit crabs

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

This little feller climbed all the way to the top of a mountain to ask the one lone dweller there a question... "can I use your skull for a home?"

hey, it's amelia earhart! hi amelia!

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Splatmaster posted:

keep getting bigger skulls so it gets very big

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
crabs molt because that "armor" is actually a prison imposed on them by a vengeful universe possibly as ironic punishment for not loving enough in a past life. I'm not sure on the details, all I know is that crabs are to be pitied for their chitinous alcatraz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

i really wish crabs wove underwater webs

----------------

• Locked thread