Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

Zyla posted:

i really wish crabs wove underwater webs

They do but the webs are fragile and the crabs are weak so they dissolve as they are sown. It is a sad journey akin to Sisyphus and his boulder. We must reflect on the crab's web and learn our limits lest we destroy ourselves.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
never thought about it like this op it is pretty "hosed up" haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe

Splatmaster posted:

This little feller climbed all the way to the top of a mountain to ask the one lone dweller there a question... "can I use your skull for a home?"

And that's how we get hermit crabs

oh no :vince:

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

death sext posted:

I do my part by eating them, op. what about you?

----------------

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

*mosquito larva finally growing wings* "oh hell yeah finally getting out of this wet poo poo and away from these sea spiders, its gonna be smooth sailing from here on out, no more spiders baby!"

treasure bear posted:

crabs are knight class and spiders are rogue class

Dads Dip Cup

treasure bear posted:

crabs are knight class and spiders are rogue class

a scorpion can fill either role in a pinch, versatility is always a plus

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
When did crab and lobster stop being poor people food and start being rich people food
Does it have to do with refrigeration

Senior Management

Ominous Jazz posted:

When did crab and lobster stop being poor people food and start being rich people food
Does it have to do with refrigeration

Lobsters are people and crabs are not. My people have a proud heritage from beyond the void.

:jerry:

Mariana Horchata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqysNBWBvaQ

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Vynar posted:

They do but the webs are fragile and the crabs are weak so they dissolve as they are sown. It is a sad journey akin to Sisyphus and his boulder. We must reflect on the crab's web and learn our limits lest we destroy ourselves.

I once bought some bootleg ecstasy off the Crab Web.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
they porbbaly taste the same. dose that turn you on you 8 legged freaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Dads Dip Cup posted:

a scorpion can fill either role in a pinch, versatility is always a plus

This makes a lot of sense. Bards are terrible and so are scorpions.

• Locked thread