Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

quote:

functioning online servers

Wait wait wait wait wait, don't tell me. There are trade evos in this game, aren't there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

What the gently caress? I was joking! Why are there trade evolutions in this fangame? What!? Why are there trade evolutions?! Why the gently caress are there trade evolutions!? :psyduck:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
BUT WHY ARE THERE TRADE EVOLUTIONS

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Mega64 posted:

Of all the original Pokemon we could add, yes, let's choose Dunsparce.

Don't poo poo-talk Dunsparce. Dunsparce is my cool, cute friend with power. I bet its evolution will be significantly worse and dumb, and probably some kind of angel-winged thing based on trends of bad fanworks. I bet you it will be Dragon-type, additionally.

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

You make your own Pokemon game and you still have Captivate as a TM.

Why?

That's a good question! It's one I would ask, among other questions, such as why there are trade evolutions in this fangame

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Spinarak's adorable and great, actually, unlike the fact that :siren: there are trade evolutions in this fangame :siren:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kemix posted:

Yes we get it it's an abomination beyond abominations give it a loving rest already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPuX4iNZM0&t=19s

Remember Justy from Pokemon Colosseum and how he ran a Sand Veil team? I fuckin hated that guy. I think I'd hate this gym too.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Be glad, lass and bug fans in the audience. Uranium does not treat Bug like a joke type in the slightest.

I'm very glad, because I am both, but I won't accept into my bug life any trade-evolved bugs from this game. Other than that, I am excited for strong bugs that will no doubt cause you much costernation in the future.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

DeafNote posted:

I'd submit that Bugtypes have been on the up and up ever since generation 4
though fairytypes lessened the need for them

I love all good bugs.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Gridlocked posted:

What IS it though?

Making the Dreamworks Face without a mouth.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I... I think the brain fish is charmingly stupid and would use it if I played this game. I don't like any other Pokemon introduced in this update but brain fish is dopey enough for me to like it. The fact that it doesn't have eyes helps.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I dig you, MEGAWEAPON.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
the best part about artifish, and i know we've moved past artifish, is that it's not actually even a real fish. it's normal-type. also, it is hug-type

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Its Speed is 150 and you gave it a C Speed grade? The gently caress is an A?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

SpruceZeus posted:

a non-SA-account-having buddy of mine doodled some more stuff

Dunsphere is perfect and pure

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Dramsama. Don't gently caress with me, assholes!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Coq au Nandos posted:

This game has a plot?

It also has an antagonist who quotes Oppenheimer. But all in due time.

I haven't seen any FUCKIN Oppenheimer yet!!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hazma is incredible

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I haven't seen any FUCKIN Oppenheimer!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
How much money does CURIE give you when you beat them anyway

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I remember Tino and his skirt.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

chiasaur11 posted:

Counterargument: What kind of monster lets Malakov live?

makalov is actually a really solid unit & a cool guy & my friend

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kurieg posted:

Fusion only has one really obtuse shine spark gimmick and its for a Easter egg making a joke at the expense of sequence breakers. And wasn't necessary to 100% the game.

Zero mission introduced mandatory ballsparking across dozens of screens to get single missile packs.

gently caress zero mission is what I'm saying.

Zero Mission is the best 2D Metroid game.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
he has the big, super special pokemon and it's a trade evolution you can't even get

kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I love Strangy because it's honestly really cute in a sort of "eldritch monstrosity trying its very hardest to remain non-maddening" way. Similar to Mimikyu, if you will. Plus the tactical benefits of such a good set of three abilities isn't to be underestimated.

• Locked thread