Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I know nothing about this, but considering the reaction so far, I am definitely intrigued and a bit concerned.

At any rate, eager to see where this goes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Of all the original Pokemon we could add, yes, let's choose Dunsparce.

I also always thought the one thing Pokemon lacked was creepy stalkers.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Crosspeice posted:

When you have bog standard pokemon next to the wonderful fan creations, then it's really obvious what the quality difference is

Let's throw a :D face on a Zubat and give it a bushy tail, yeah, people are gonna be all over that poo poo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

FPzero posted:

It's kinda cute and the sprite isn't terrible but it doesn't fit pokemon very well and that's its big fault. Most of these sprites don't, especially when compared to the real ones.

Are there any good articles about the creation of new Pokemon? Considering how awkwardly many fan Pokemon stand out, I figure writing about what makes Game Freak's Pokemon work would be an interesting read.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

However I hit Save instead of Save As so that's now Birbie's front sprite.

I feel like we've got a goon project in the making.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I beat Brock with a loving wild Metapod using Struggle. Brock's not that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I like how loving useless the game's biggest gimmick seems to be. I also like how dipshit Theo's dipshit dad lets Dick Solomon gently caress around in god drat radiation so he can learn nothing new about his dead mom.

• Locked thread