Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
This looks promising. I'm eager to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Drifloon, because I take children awa- wait, no, never mind. My spirit Pokémon is that bird. Pidgeon. Whatever.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
What the gently caress was the point of making this game?

No aspect of it seems like it actually accomplishes what it set out to do. There's been like three cool new pokemon, the gyms seem like a mishmash of ideas that don't gel, the "plot" seems like babby's first fanfiction... How the gently caress did this fan project actually reach completion? Usually lovely things die due to apathy before it actually comes out.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Materant posted:

How has no one mentioned Getfuctcnt, the pokemon literally made of middle fingers

My eyes skipped over that one because I'm pretty sure that's just what Australians look like

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I've lost track in the thread, which song is it that's constantly playing in the game now?

Is it this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h4BhNVpCAU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ace of Aces posted:

Are they tasty? They get pretty big.

Full of bones, gristle and cartilage. They are not worth the effort.

Only thing I get to use my degree for anymore, random fish facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is Urayne supposed to be a pun or something? Or is it seriously just a deliberate misspelling of urine?

• Locked thread