Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Can it really be called cheating if the game designer did it first?

I mean 1.3 had some cool ideas but it essentially turned a great tactical RPG into a puzzle game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Didn't Archael post here for a while when someone LP'd his game? Did he stick around?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I had a Beautifly in Alpha Sapphire that bashed heads in

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Best bug is obvioisly the OG Beedrill. Mega Beedrill will always live on in my heart, right next to Mega Lopunny.

No matter how hard or how desperately GF tries to rip them out.

You misspelled Butterfree, aka your only hope of beating Brock if you went with Charmander.

Then again if you don't go with the water starter in every game you deserve all the pain you get.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

get that OUT of my face posted:

While I understand the convention behind it, I think it's a shame that Hitmontop is named such out west when its Japanese name is a nod to capoeira, the Brazilian dancing martial art.

I have never used a fighting type in these games but now I need to get a Hitmontop and name it Tina Belcher.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Part of me wants OFS to load up his team with ants and beat everyone with them. The other part of me is screaming because ants

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
If pokedex entries were real, Pokemon world would be the most horrifying fictional universe

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
For it's evolution 2 tiny people appear on the bow and it becomes part flying

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Haifisch posted:

So if it can only be seen by drunk people, does that mean you're just hammered all the time when you use one on your team?

If you lived in this world, wouldn't you wanna be drunk all the time?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I heard Cameron Stormbringer punched a tornado so hard it stopped

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Sounds like someone tried and got upstaged by Cameron Stormbringer. Jealous, much?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I will fight you IRL if you slander Alolan Muk

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Don't let the Sinistrals hear you say that. Except Erim

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Schubalts posted:

To be fair, radiation has been a problem since that power plant blew Ranger Ninja Good Human Hokage Dick Solomon's mom up like 10 years ago, and this game plays faster and looser with science than even official Pokémon games.

But here's the million dollar question. Have we reached Metal Gear Solid levels of science fuckery yet?

No really. I lost track of the plot ages ago.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Well to be fair, Ozma is 95% luck no matter how prepared and leveled you sre

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Because my tulips are dying

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
In defense of Gengar he's fuckin' awesome