Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azren
Feb 14, 2011

Kurieg posted:

I have the feeling that you're not going to be happy with what i have to reveal.

I'm afraid I don't get the joke/reference, and will have to ask someone to ruin it by explaining it.

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

How one actually gets them is fantastically dumb.

pokemon_uranium.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Get Lucky is a song by Daft Punk off of their most recent album. It was kind of the song of the summer of 2013 and I'm surprised you didn't catch it.

There is a very simple reason for why I didn't: I don't listen to the radio. Like, ever. Or, really, have much interaction at all with most music scenes. I probably couldn't identify most popular songs/bands by listening.

Probably a personal problem, and I'm sure it's made me miss out on some good stuff, but I went to grade school in the '90s, so I was inundated with Backstreet Boys/NSYNC/Brittany Spears/etc. and just got so sick of it that I never went back.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Mycroft Holmes posted:

swap.avi is SAs greatest legacy

You imply that it was an accident; from what I understand, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Also, :catstare:
---

On a thread related note, Top Boy stalling the final boss is tied with the existence of MEGAWEAPON for favorite thing.

• Locked thread