Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Good luck and God speed Sheep. I'm looking forward to this because I burnt out on watching Tie's playthrough. Jokes can't save this game in video form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

GeminiSun posted:

I got mad and shat out this Linkite redesign in like half an hour.

Voila. Still a sad pokemon ghost, still looks like a substitute doll, still bound to its pokeball. But hopefully cuter, better designed, and less Banksy. I turned the tears into markings on its cheeks a la Yamask, to make it Look Sad without necessarily having to be actually crying for every moment of its existence, and echoed that visual element elsewhere to unify the design.

Scarodactyl posted:

But what if we pushed it in the other direction?

(seriously though I was expecting something more like this from the description).

So that's what happens when Linkite evolves with the move Frustration learned and a low friendliness score.

:gonk:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Because in the direct text they were too lazy to go /v[pokemonname].

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

This is how those playground legends started.

• Locked thread