Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The best friend rivals are actually Cheren and Bianca, like many things in Black and White

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Edit: I don't count the gen III rival as a friend, because they are the worst rival.

I hope you mean May/Brendan because OR/AS made Wally good

The showdown in the field of roses with the triumphant anime music owns

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Vinylshadow posted:

Something like this perhaps?

He looks quite done with everything

Not enough art for Theo either

Isn't Theo like 8

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
So, the odds that kid Theo and teen Theo are from different stages in development that they just duct taped together are...?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Pretty much all the Unown ones are good, I'm partial to this one http://www.smogon.com/dex/dp/pokemon/unown/

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I'm going to call it nuzlocke and no one will stop me

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Reimou posted:

Anytime you face Curie, you can lose to her and get unique dialogue (as well as a unique game over). That's all I'm saying about that. I know because I played the game as legit as I could and therefore lost, a lot. (This is only spoiled because it's a hint for the previous spoiler)

why does any of this need to be spoiler tagged

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I don't remember that at all

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
eclectictastes, I'm sorry to report this, but whoever borrowed your game and saved over the legendary fight was lying

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
that little reset bit has me wondering if there are any romhacks that try to recreate an undertale meta narrative

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Solumin posted:

Good job, he's recognizably a human teenager now. Nice hair edit, too!

Although, he is supposed to be like 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
In the Pokémon universe, puberty is just evolution between life stages, it's like the sims

• Locked thread