Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
So I can only imagine the champion in this game is going to use level 90+ pokes which is something i really wished happened in the post-game on official games, so that'll be interesting.

X/Y really disappointed me with the lack of an Elite 4 2.0 because drat there's just nothing to do but grind durants from that point onward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
You don't have to be biased to favor Final Fantasy V over...this.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Some Numbers posted:

That might be referencing OFS doing a low level play through of FF7 during Elentors FF7 LP?

I think his level 1 run of FFIX is even more insane, given he even beats the superboss with a level 1 party.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Why is the league so... magenta?

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
So... how high does the Power Level wankery get with the legendary pokemon relative to inflate gah?

Just in vague terms, however I won't be too shocked if we get something with a 255 in a base stat at this rate.

MR. J fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 23, 2017

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Epicmissingno posted:

I guess the ideal Pokemon for this would be a Ghost-type with Flash Fire. It's a shame, then, that Chandelure isn't in Uranium otherwise it might be able to hard counter that Mega Inflagetah.

Then it would just mean that every single team in the game needs both an inflate-a-tiger and a Chandelure and it becomes a game of cat-and-mouse on baiting out one or the other.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I was going to say it sounds awfully familiar saying that but my memory was failing me. Yeah Garchomp was loving bad.

I guess Excadrill counts as that too, though I only fought the gym leader one, which was still a terrible experience.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Robindaybird posted:

and of course being edgelords, they completely misunderstood the context of the quote, Oppenheimer was not bragging, he was realizing the full gravity of what he unleashed and was horrified.

He probably just thought the line was originally from Wolfenstein 3D, the tool.
Edit: memory lapse on words. Guys still a fuckin tool though.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Well the trick is that super metroid space jump stops working if you start falling too fast. Later entries just let you jump whenever once you are losing altitude.
It's tricky yes, but you can always recover with a wall jump in super when possible.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Some Numbers posted:

We still don't have the Watering Can.

You were supposed to be watering those berry plants with the tears you shed playing this travesty.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

alcharagia posted:

trade evolution

Back to this again, huh?

Try as hard as you might, uranium, you can't make me hate Sylveon.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Red Metal posted:

actually that's a shiny bisharp

No it's Dialga.

The kraken pokemon is loving tiny goddamn. There's no way it can do what the dex says.

MR. J fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Sep 19, 2017

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Pokemon Uranium was a very good LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
There's quite a few shiny pokemon where it's just a very slightly darker/lighter shade of their original.

• Locked thread