Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Junpei posted:

GASP! OFS praised something this game does!

Maybe if it did something good more often he would comment on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Tomohawk is pretty garbage Digimon tier design.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Dark already has an opposite in Fighting type.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

With Chorps mentioning Dramsama's..."inspiration", I looked up the blog post and I learned more about Uranium's design philosophy than I expected to learn.

quote:

It also learns Transform, for the lulz, and also because a Pokemon with base 135 HP using Transform is scary as heck. (Transform Dramsama would likely be banned in competitive play, but it’s in Uranium because we can.

That says a lot.

If you want to read it, it's here, but it shows off a pokemon OFS hasn't encountered yet.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Johnny Joestar posted:

i would argue that pokemon sage even does the idea better than uranium since it's not just 'shrimp holding a gun'

craliber

crawglock

That's better but it's still not very good.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Vinylshadow posted:

As for my spirit pokémon...

Probably some Dark type - Absol or Umbreon

Lonely and misunderstood

I can't tell what's real or not anymore.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I kinda like that Mega Arbok.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Is it wrong to think despite fan game jankiness and amateur writing, uranium is ok? Like the rest of you are treating it like it's super terrible but it seems pretty competent to me.

Absolutely wrong

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Tired Moritz posted:

idk I don't disagree that Clover is bad but it's kinda annoying to keep seeing "oh god, this is so terrible." it's lovely 4chan humor. What did you expect? They aimed to be offensive.

I expect "humor" and mindsets like 4chan's to be continually mocked and marked as thoroughly not okay, instead of just throwing up our arms and going "oh that's just 4chan being silly again" and pretending it's ok to foster and normalize such a lovely pile of festering ideologies as that community.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I hate everything about Adam

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

This triples the encounter rate of shiny pokemon, but since none of them look like a metroid who cares.

Is this a reference to something I've forgotten?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Oh duh, this is one of my favorite Pokemon, too.

• Locked thread