Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!

Genocyber posted:

That reminds me that the actual reason I never got far in this game was that I could not get it to run worth a drat at all. It ran like rear end with both my intel graphics card (which seems odd given how lo-fi the game is) and my NVIDIA one. Good job, Team Uranium.
If I remember right, Uranium has a setting for screen size, or something like that? 3 settings from low to high and it doesn't really look like it makes a difference, so playing on low is the only sane choice. The other two definitely lag like hell for ordinary people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

cirus posted:

Alternatively you could just try to slide under the radar like Phoenix Games. Notable works include Animal Soccer World, Snow White and the 7 Clever Boys, Dalmatians 2, 3, and 4 (which are all the same game on different consoles), and Legend of Mulan. They preyed on the tears of children whose well-meaning grandparents got them the cheaper game.

Try to pick out all the characters blatantly stolen in this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4sMwSWoSJY
While I don't think it's so bad that someone made a sort of "movie and activity" thing for a game console, the real problem with it is that it's an ancient, low-budget animation full of stock music and editing errors, from a country most likely not known for their animators. Also all the weird tracing for the characters. It's something that would normally be on some obscure, forgotten VHS out in the rear end end of wherever it was spawned from, resurrected for a new age at what is also likely a higher price.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

I'm sure he'll make a great janitor.

• Locked thread