Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Bob Smith posted:

A Daft Punk pokemon should surely come with, as starting moves, Harden, Focus Energy, Agility and Sharpen.

I believe you mean Bulk Up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Stroth posted:

Because this:

That Bug Catcher is a lot older than I would expect (and using the wrong type, but whatever).

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

Omnicrom posted:

In the anime pokemon could be transferred around, but ones that were in storage were cared for someplace. For Ash it was Professor Oak's lab, and they showed he could basically summon them from any Pokemon center with a network connection.

Interestingly, that gives Ash an unfair advantage to some degree. I'd guess that most independent trainers wouldn't have the space in their home for more than two or three pokemon in residence, so they wouldn't be able to keep as much of a type and move variety ready.

Not that anyone really uses type advantage properly in the show with any consistency, so it's no big deal.

Then again, perhaps the Daycare acts as the storage for non-sponsored trainers.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

Scarodactyl posted:

Well, you asked for it...

202.png:

:eyepop:

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

Dr.Smasher posted:

I'd ask for Ronch, but I feel like it'd be a letdown compared to Mawuh. Mawuh just looks so happy with that gun in his hand!

You take that back. Ronch could never possibly be a letdown.

• Locked thread