Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Walrus Pete posted:

Honestly? I'd just stick with black and white. Maybe with a not-too-bright color for the title bars. Something along the lines of this, maybe:

Except, y'know, properly sized and aligned instead of thrown together hastily in Paint :v:
I like "spec" better as an abbreviation for special. Abbreviating status seems unnecessary, but if you want it to be a consistent four letters then "stat" seems fine.

No, this won't do. Since this is a terrible fangame made by terrible nerds, there is only one color palette that is appropriate.

Invert the colors and make it a "dark theme". My precious OLED pixelssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I really don't get the whole "pet unbeatable boss" thing modders/romhackers keep doing. There was a mod for BG2 that did the same thing, just turned this one c-list vampire boss into an unbeatable supervillain. So dude on Youtube figured out a spell to get around his bullshit, and the modder promptly made the boss immune to the spell the next update.

I'm pretty sure the boss was on the critical path, too.

• Locked thread