Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I have one thing to complain about this game but I'm saving it when the starter evolves.

Also Nuzlocke runs are garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
The Starters just having one evolution kinda pisses me off there. That isn't interesting or unique, that's just bad game design since it makes the Starters basically weaker compared to the actual Starters.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I honestly didn't know that Mega Evolution, unlike Gen 6 where you usually get it not that far in the game, came near the end of Uranium. That really doesn't help with the starters' evolution problem and probably makes it worse in my opinion.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I'm somewhat disappointed that Nep-Nep's Mega Evolution doesn't keep the Nuclear color-scheme. On one hand, I expected them to make a Nuclear Mega-Gyarados but on the other hand, I expect them to be too lazy to actually make a sprite.

It's probably the latter to be honest.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I just love that you managed to poo poo all over Uranium's final battle with the best Pokemon in Uranium. What a way to end the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I get the feeling that CURIE actually being the mom wasn't the initial idea. Especially since there was absolutely no foreshadowing about it in the slightest if I remember correctly.

• Locked thread