Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

I have never played Pokemon.

This seems like an excellent introduction to the franchise. :v:

There are such wonders that await you and anyone else unfamiliar with this really bad game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Crazy Achmed posted:

Am I the only one who has a dislike of the designs that look too mechanical/artificial?

Boy oh boy does Uranium have some treats for you

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Tracton isn't even the most broken fakemon.

did I say Teacton? I meant MEGAWEAPON.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Dragonwagon posted:

haha

haha wouldn't that be bad

heh

:shepicide:

Yeah, I mean, why would you give an overpowered sentient backhoe to a gym leader? That would be bad game design.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

freshlybaked posted:

Is that 'official'? I don't like it but it's only a bit more grim that some other Ghost Pokemon dex entries. Then again, the design is so tied (chained?) to the concept that you can't really distance them.

That is the official Uranium pokedex entry.

Nine years of development.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Y'know the thing that I like most about these Sage designs is that they're all puns. Does Uranium even have puns?

When we get to some of the fish. the final form is actually not badly named. Poorly drawn, but decent name.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

alcharagia posted:

I haven't seen any FUCKIN Oppenheimer!

It shows up in the most melodramatic way. It will happen.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I'd ask for Ronch, but I feel like it'd be a letdown compared to Mawuh. Mawuh just looks so happy with that gun in his hand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I was not expecting the evolution of Ronch

Thank you so much, this is amazing.

• Locked thread