Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Helsing posted:

It might shock you to learn that the FBI and the CIA aren't always on the same page.

the fbi has an inferiority complex about, you know, being the objectively inferior agency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

i think theres 3 factions of the deep state, one thats anti trump, one thats pro trump (or maybe anti clinton) and one that doesn't give a gently caress

when emperor Trump eventually does the stupid and succeeds at unifying them against him, it's all done with

trump has a talent for unifying people against him too so, :suspense:

e:

case in point,

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/us/politics/trump-intelligence-agencies-stephen-feinberg.html

trump is going to review them, then quite probably threaten all their jobs
:suspense: :suspense: :suspense:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 02:56 on Feb 17, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so he is going for purges now from one of his rich dick buddies. this won't end well no matter what happens.

i'm open to any and all theories right now, including outlandish :tinfoil:

please dapper one, expound on your ideas of what might happen

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i think he will either go full erdogan on the various IC and state departments or the deep state will force the GOP to impeach the fucker.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/16/rex-tillerson-state-department-sidelined-by-white-house?CMP=share_btn_tw

poo poo like this makes me think Trump will just do mass firings if pushed into a corner since he basically views himself as the state.

if he does that, there may be lone actors operating without government supervision to undermine his presidency , when they get fired they don't lose their international contacts, and many don't lose their sense of the state being their purpose in life

put simply, it may actually make things worse for him to let them off the leash so to speak

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MizPiz posted:

13-16 year old me is feeling extremely validated about conspiracy theories being true. Next it's going to turn out nu metal is actually good.

:perfect:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Main Paineframe posted:

hmm, yes, i appreciate this report from russian state media about how dumb and stupid US Congressmen who oppose Russia are

I'm here like :ironicat: right along with you at that post

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

u brexit ukip it posted:

Trump's hostility towards the media and his deep insecurities remind me of Nixon as well except that Nixon was much better at politics and at least didn't get mired in scandals until his second term

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

donald falls down the rabbit hole and finds himself in a room with a door too small for him to fit through, except even smaller than usual. he sees a cheeseburger with the words "eat me" written on it. donald takes out a fork and knife and cuts off a piece of the burger and eats it. since he only ate part of the burger only his hands shrink

• Locked thread