Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
my dad's first assignment was SAC headquarters, his last assignment was Raven Rock, and then he worked at the Pentagon for ten years as a civil servant. If you met my dad, who is very dad-like and tells dad jokes, you would probably chill out with the all-encompassing conspiracy theories about the deep state. I'm sure there are shady political practices but it isn't omnipotent and some monolithic entity. Hell, we know they have their own issues with leaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i'm not sure how a guy who orgasms at the thought of nuclear war and has hours of youtube videos lets playing a war sim is mad about "the deep state" but he's a racist alcoholic so it isn't like he actually thinks about stuff beyond surface-level.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i can never hate mccain because he could have gone home since he was an admiral's son and turned it down. i would absolutely take the offer.

• Locked thread