Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vegita
Vegita Owns
Vegita Sucks
View Results

• Locked thread
Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

He's the best husband and father. Also

http://imgur.com/2UpJ278

Alan_Shore fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Feb 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
When you're young, you rightfully love the strength, friendship, and justice of... SON GOKU

As you grow older, you cleverly turn to the individualism and power that is... VEGETA

Only in the serene wisdom and experience of adulthood do you return to recognize the truth: that GOKU was the right choice all along

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Goku's been killed more times than he's killed his opponents.

lol no

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
duh dude. duh.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

typical vegita fan posted:

Vegita is way better than dumb as bricks Gokue with a stick up his rear end. Vegita owns.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Tricky D posted:

Vegita is like Worf, who exists only to be clowned on by the bad guy so that you know it's serious.

:((((((((

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

what they don't show you is vegeta clowning on all the bad guys not worth an episode.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

:same:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

walgreenslatino posted:

When you're young, you rightfully love the strength, friendship, and justice of... SON GOKU

As you grow older, you cleverly turn to the individualism and power that is... VEGETA

Only in the serene wisdom and experience of adulthood do you return to recognize the truth: that GOKU was the right choice all along

I think you'll find there's nothing cool about being a negligent father. Vegeta is serious about being there for his child's birth while Goku wants him to ditch his wife. Not cool.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
It was pretty cool when Vegeta went apeshit on Beerus after he slapped Bulma. "That's my BULMA!!!" He may a dick, but Vegeta's alright in my book.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress you OP you can't even spell, like Goku

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Quick, name all the characters in DBZ, go!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JiveHonky posted:

Quick, name all the characters in DBZ, go!

Jackie chan! The Red Baron! Bob Ross! Peter piper ughhhhhh

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whis

giver336
Dec 28, 2013

It's time to d-d-d-d-
get murdered

Welcome to the Grand Tour, Grand Tour.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Jackie chan! The Red Baron! Bob Ross! Peter piper ughhhhhh

Hey you tried ok

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Vegeta is way better than dumb as bricks Goku with a stick up his rear end. Vegeta owns.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

not bad i don't think evegta can beat that

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
HA HA HA VERY loving FUNNY. DID YOU GET YOUR MINESCULE LITTLE TROLL "LULZ" YET YOU STUPID poo poo? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY THE FANDOM IS loving DYING, YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE UP ALL THESE RIDICULOUS DIPSHIT DEBATES THAT 1) SERVES NO PURPOSE THAT FURTHERS THE loving FANDOM AND 2. MAKES US LOOK LIKE loving IDIOTS WHO CAN'T INTO RUDIMENTARY DRAMATIC STRUCTURE SO YOU CAN FEEL SMART WELL GUESS WHAT YOU TERRIBLE TROLL YOU CAN STFU AND GTFO BECAUSE GOKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR A REASON HE IS THE ONLY SAIYAN WITH A PURE HEART WHICH IS LIKE BEING JESUS EXCEPT MORE POWERFUL AND BENEVOLENT BUT VEGETA IS THIS SPOILED COCKSUCKER WHO ALWAYS VETS BEATEN AND JUST CRIES ABOUT IT WHILE GOKU TAKES CARE OF BUSINESS.

WHO WAS THE FIRST OF EACH LEVEL OF SUPER SAIYAN THROUGHOUT DBZ? UH GOKU SON OF A BITCH

WHO HASTHE CUTEST WIFE? UH GOKU AGAIN GAYLORD BULMA IS A SLUT

VEGETA IS A loving C*U*C*K

ALSO DID YOU STEAL MY DVD COLE I'M NOT MAD I JUST WANt it bacm

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im vagetea

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I'm a fajita

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
tiem for a margarita!!!!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Where da senoritas?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I poo poo my pants trying to power up

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I poo poo my pants trying to power up

That's exactly why all the characters wear pants with really low inseams.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Vegeta? Oh yeah, the guy who got clowned by Freeza and then cried himself to death while begging brain-damaged Gayku to succeed where he failed? The guy who takes pride in being the strongest Saiyan and also all the Saiyans but him and his stronger rival are dead? Who never once attains the heights he dreams of? Who talks poo poo on Earthlings, and then is so lonely he gives in and bangs one anyway? LMFAO Sure, he "owns".............................

NOT!

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Here is a picture of Vegeta after his fight with Krillin.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
OP spelled vegeta wrong and is a tardo (like vegeta!!!)

Tien is the best

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

KomodoWagon posted:

HA HA HA VERY loving FUNNY. DID YOU GET YOUR MINESCULE LITTLE TROLL "LULZ" YET YOU STUPID poo poo? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY THE FANDOM IS loving DYING, YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE UP ALL THESE RIDICULOUS DIPSHIT DEBATES THAT 1) SERVES NO PURPOSE THAT FURTHERS THE loving FANDOM AND 2. MAKES US LOOK LIKE loving IDIOTS WHO CAN'T INTO RUDIMENTARY DRAMATIC STRUCTURE SO YOU CAN FEEL SMART WELL GUESS WHAT YOU TERRIBLE TROLL YOU CAN STFU AND GTFO BECAUSE GOKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR A REASON HE IS THE ONLY SAIYAN WITH A PURE HEART WHICH IS LIKE BEING JESUS EXCEPT MORE POWERFUL AND BENEVOLENT BUT VEGETA IS THIS SPOILED COCKSUCKER WHO ALWAYS VETS BEATEN AND JUST CRIES ABOUT IT WHILE GOKU TAKES CARE OF BUSINESS.

WHO WAS THE FIRST OF EACH LEVEL OF SUPER SAIYAN THROUGHOUT DBZ? UH GOKU SON OF A BITCH

WHO HASTHE CUTEST WIFE? UH GOKU AGAIN GAYLORD BULMA IS A SLUT

VEGETA IS A loving C*U*C*K

ALSO DID YOU STEAL MY DVD COLE I'M NOT MAD I JUST WANt it bacm

voting 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Jimmy Hats posted:

OP spelled vegeta wrong and is a tardo (like vegeta!!!)

Tien is the best

• Locked thread