Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

When I was in high school the equivalent of my local Blockbuster had an illegal video black market part. Basically the two guys working there had their own selection of arthouse videos that they would acquire from different sources or even record them themselves on cable. They kept a list locked in a drawer under the desk. In order to get to that list you needed to be introduced by a friend that already got introduced and then when you came in you had to give one of those two employees "the look" and they'd hook you up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Also please make this the background of this forum thanks:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Pneub posted:

My local Family Video has had a car crash through the same wall twice in like 5 years. It isn't even anywhere close to the road, and it wasn't a dvd hijacking plot as far as I know.
You could say that those drivers were quite the...block busters.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

:eyepop:

Please do more.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

They're working at Gamestop. Out of the frying pan into the fire, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

paying for weed with video games - those were simpler times

• Locked thread