Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etherealshaq
Mar 6, 2010

COME DOWN AND EAT CHICKEN WITH ME, BEAUTIFUL. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO DARK
Worked at a mom and pop video store to pay my way through college. Every single week, on Friday, an old dude would come in, putter around for a half hour or so and rent this movie:

He did this for years, renting the movie hundreds of times. Over and over we would offer to just give the guy the tape, but he acted like he didn't know what we were talking about. Anyway, I wasn't there when this happened but apparently one day he ran out of the store and into the busy four-lane road in front, laid down in one of the lanes and started screaming. They took him away and none of us ever saw him again.

Also I got my life threatened on at least three separate occasions for insisting that people pay their fines. That's my video store story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread