Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
There was only Rogers Video in my area ahen I was a kid. Not very interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
The Rogers Video that I went to as a kid is now a shawarma place

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

get that OUT of my face posted:

i never had a weird experience at my local blockbuster growing up, but i did remember that the comedy section had a DVD double feature of Thumb Wars and Thumbtanic. i never bit the bullet and checked it out

I watched the Thumb movies so many times as a kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQduN315etk&hd=1

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
There's a movie rental place near my cottage that I go to sometimes. Managed to snag a copy of The Raid 1 + 2, Upstream Colour and a couple other movies that they were selling.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Tommy_Udo posted:

Yea, 2006/ 2007 me didn't cater to people's delicate sensibilities. How times have changed.

Racism is bad, fuckwit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Tommy_Udo posted:

It would be an overreaction to call anything in the blog posts racist. Crawl back to your safe space.

I'm sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities

• Locked thread