Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't have any interesting experiences myself, but when I was in elementary school one of my classmates got banned from the local Blockbuster because he was trying to impress his friends by attempting a backflip while his parents were waiting in line or something and ended up wrecking their Pokémon Snap booth.

If that booth was like the one I'm thinking of, it was around a bunch of store displays and candy racks. That kid would have taken out more than just the Snap booth.

Ours had a locked bathroom and they only gave the key to paying customers. The key was on a keyring they'd punched through a VHS rental case, and as a result it could be really awkward to try and unlock the door. I didn't want to deal with this, being something like 5 or 6, and just peed in my pants in front of the SNES games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Palpek posted:

You could say that those drivers were quite the...block busters.

gently caress you

• Locked thread