Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I plan on buying some acreage in the countryside. Tending to my garden. Listening to the sweet tinkle of the windchime during a sleepy summer evening while sipping a cold beer. Watching my grandchildren play in the sprinkler on the front lawn. Looking over at my wife of 40 years and just being content with life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Go on a loving tear through the third world that ends with me getting stabbed to death in 10-15 years.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I'll sit on my porch and drink beer all day and night. One day I'll see a young boy get hit by a semi and that's when the poo poo is gonna hit the fan.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
im gonna be real significant in the mmo scene when I'm done working.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ProfessorMurder posted:

I'll sit on my porch and drink beer all day and night. One day I'll see a young boy get hit by a semi and that's when the poo poo is gonna hit the fan.

Pet Semetary reference??

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm retired and on a small pension so I just drink a lot and go to school for now because lol at my pension sustaining a more than cat food lifestyle but if any of you are danny devito i'll play night crawlers with you

edit: i should be clear it's a small medical retirement and I'm not that old and i'm cool and hot if any curvy goonettes are reading this

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Feb 16, 2017

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Putter around in the ol' toolshed

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Be a motherfuckin hustla, you betta ask somebody.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Pet Semetary reference??

Yup. I was thinking that I could see my older self sitting on the porch, drinking beer, and staring at the stars. The Pet Sematary thing just came to me after that.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Probably same poo poo I do now, but with no working and more sleeping and being bored.

But who are we kidding? Retirement will cease to exist before too long.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I've always wanted to find a tropical beach in a country with a favorable exchange rate, provided I can figure out how not to be murdered for my monies. Coconuts essential.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

op you arent american are you? lol retire :lol:

lol

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm going to die in my 50s which is why I gamble and drink to excess. Of course its possible I won't die in my 50s, in which case hoo boy am I hosed

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kuato posted:

I'm going to die in my 50s which is why I gamble and drink to excess. Of course its possible I won't die in my 50s, in which case hoo boy am I hosed

i had the same gamble with my 30s and it isnt working out man so I hope you like drinking a lot more than you think

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I honestly like working/being productive at my job. But it would suck to do it for 40+ hours a week when I'm old.

Find a job I could do 2-3 hours a day.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kuato posted:

i'm offering lessons on painless retirement suicide

pm me for deets

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I honestly like working/being productive at my job. But it would suck to do it for 40+ hours a week when I'm old.

Work from home.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Walmart greeter.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Die.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I plan on retiring after I win the lottery so I plan on doing 2 chicks at the same time. Hope I helped you with your homework OP.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Shitpost, I guess.

Or that Black Mirror thing and got to virtual reality world and plow all day.

cnut
May 3, 2016

smoke trees, gently caress bitches lol

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Play video games and j/o I guess. I'll probably have dementia or a severely injured back or something by then though.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'll be dead looooooooooooong before that, OP.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Like all the rest of humanity I'll be a slave prisoner working in the radio active mines on the planet Xalgor IV.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fredrik1 posted:

Like all the rest of humanity I'll be a slave prisoner working in the radio active mines on the planet Xalgor IV.

nah they'll have robots to do that

you'll just be dead

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

where do you think the best place for sex tourism is

asking for a friend

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna buy a gun and take it to the welfare office

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I want to be like Marlins Man, traveling around the country to all of the best baseball games and sitting behind home plate.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Opiates.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
build Piss Palace

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Yell at smartass teenagers.

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

Subsist on store-brand crackers and water while I watch the meager savings in my 401(k) dwindle with each passing day. My final splurge purchase will be a gun and a single bullet.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to decompose by the time government mandated retirement at 92 hits so I guess I'll continue stinking up the place.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
die

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Kruxy posted:

Subsist on store-brand crackers and water while I watch the meager savings in my 401(k) dwindle with each passing day. My final splurge purchase will be a gun and a single bullet.

you could always just get aload of hookers and blow then get the bullet and gun

i hope you have a TV while eating your crackers bro

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Probably get a lot of cats. I like cats.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
LOL if you think retirement will exist by the time we're old.

But that's ok, because there's about a half century's worth of farmable soil left on this ever warming planet.

But that's ok, because we'll have tainted or overused all our freshwater sources before that.

But that's ok, because it'll save us from the true horrors of the worst of climate change.

• Locked thread