Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

americans saying "Dee-Kal" instead of decal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My boss when talking about printer toner will say "Ky-ann" and I'll say "sigh-ann" and everyone I know says it like cy not ky but I hear my boss saying it that way so much I started to doubt my self. Is it a regional thing or is he just wrong?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Quarksley posted:

For some reason it really annoys me when people say "Modge Podge" instead of Mod Podge. I've never heard anyone pronounce it as written, though, so I don't even know what's correct.

I always do this, sorry. I also say it with a heavy new-england accent because my introduction to the stuff was a youtube tutorial with a guy with an amazing accent going on about his mooydge pooydge

• Locked thread