Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Pizza!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Just gonna rest my head on this here 'pellow'.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I work at the libary but today I was outside the Donimo's and saw an ambliance.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I dated a girl for a very short time who pronounced the h in hour.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

relax-o-vision posted:

My stepbrother pronounces "both" as "bolth," and every time I just want to gouge bolth of his eyes out.

Bolth of them?

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Laboratory & prescription.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

ra tehuti posted:

I still don't get this post. I'm sure it's just me though

Whether you hate love or love hate

hate wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Neighborhood kid used to pronounce truck as gently caress.

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 18, 2017

• Locked thread