Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
is it worse to lose to a top-five team worldwide 5-1 or to lose to the seventh place team from the juliper league 1-0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

FullLeatherJacket posted:

if Spurs lose in a forest but only some Belges saw it..., and so on and so forth

lol

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

shut up blegum posted:

I think we're in 8th place actually :cheers:

funny when eupen have a better showing at gent than tottenham

e: although im not sure tottenham have a striker like sylla

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

julian assflange posted:

About time. Should have scored loads by now

should they've

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

anderlecht blew a loving 5-team for me by not pushing for a third goal i hope they get stuck in next week

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i love that anderlecht was cynical as poo poo up 2-0 at home and then tried to turtle the result today and now theyre going out

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

update: anderlecht now going through

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Alexeythegreat posted:

There was no way this wasn't happening, that's just not how things work

i was hoping their cynical play would see them out but hopefully theyll just draw roma next round

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

wheres wepcum

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

rostov is gonna win tomorrow book it. seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i think besiktas, lyon, schalke and ajax all can knock united out if they keep playing like this. the hardest part about following the europa league is trying to figure out who actually cares about winning it

• Locked thread