Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

listen to the astronomy cast for hot astronomy facts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

oh yeah poo poo I forgot street fight

that poo poo is good unless youre the kind of person who can't handle Midwestern boys calling soda "pop" or talking about how cool it is to steal from your employer

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I legitimately can't imagine something more horrifying than a think tank policy analysis podcast lead by the Vox dipshits

Thug Lessons posted:

Does anyone know any good foreign policy/natsec podcasts? Jihadology is good specifically for jihadists but I'm looking for broader stuff with either a nonpartisan or left bent.

Radio War Nerd is pretty lefty in-depth analysis of modern and historical warfare and a lot of their stuff is really fascinating, they're very critical of US media and foreign policy especially but pretty much cover everything and everyone being terrible

• Locked thread