Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Uhh Yeah Dude and also Uhh Yeah Dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM

this is the best politician interview in radio history

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

:mason:HYPERNORMALIZATION SHOUT-OUT ON THIS WEEK'S UYD (Episode 563):mason:

It's during one of Seth's rants about scientology (starting at 45:21).

Seth uses the phrase "We've normalized everything" and Jah says "It's like whats-his-names doc, Hypernormalization" and Seth shouts "HYPERNORMALIZATION! Welcome to 2018!"

I know, I'm way too excited about that, but it was just really nice to see my two favorite things converge, especially since Jonathan usually doesn't cite 3 hr long politics docs.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Yooo, whatever you be doom', load up S-Town and listen to that while you're doing it. It's an excellent t reminder that, while the Deep South loving sucks and harbors True Detective level evils, it also contains some fascinating, deeply intelligent people who are trapped by their circumstances.

• Locked thread