Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Deathy McDeath posted:

That stuff is called Naswar and it is the devil's own tobacco. Holy poo poo, I've never seen so many nicotine-addled freaks laid low by such an innocuous product.

Fun fact: naswar literally translates to "brown," and it's also the word used to describe all tobacco in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Grem posted:

Some details are a little fuzzy cause the VA made me take mad drugs and now my loving memory is swiss cheese. Does anyone else have that? Like I can't even remember the last kids name. I do remember the sergeant, but gently caress man, I have some serious name forgetfulness.

Do if you have trouble with faces too? If so, it could be prosopagnosia, which results from TBI.
Otherwise, it's relatively normal to struggle remembering names. Our brains aren't made to be effective at retaining "random" (non-normalized) information.
I'd say mention it to the VA, but it's probably no use. I'm certain I suffer from the former, and they just told me to try and remember people by features other than face. Like, wtf do you think I do?

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Same. My first pump was to Al Anbar as a combat engineer, all I did was travel from OP to OP as a turret gunner, only to build SWA huts or tear poo poo down at destination and then do it all over again.
Second was to Leatherneck where I sat in an office and managed a handful of Marines and about 60 civilians, working 12/12 7 days a week. For a whole loving year, I never left that one square mile perimeter by DFAC5. Started having really vivid daydreams about killing my immediate supervisors toward the end.
First pump was fun and cool despite the hardships. Second one, I wouldn't wish on anyone.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
It's possible for that to happen if he did no PCT and succumbed to the hormone crash blues (stop working out) and kept eating like he did on cycle. Also, low endogenous test for a *long* time if you shirk proper PCT.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Nah, titties are mostly from aromatizing excess test (and high prolactin too, caused by certain 19nor-based compounds, but let's assume that wasn't a factor). Can't aromatize if you have below normal levels to begin with, as he presumably would from abruptly discontinuing exogenous test self-administration. Dude prob just got fat.

new friend from school fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Apr 16, 2017

• Locked thread