Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Mike-o posted:

I don't know if I just have memory problems or my brain is shutting down a lot of memories. I can remember most faces but have trouble remembering names. I think I just blanked out the memories of most of my deployment to Iraq.

Judging by the other posts in the thread you might be coming out ahead by not remembering most of it.

drat you guys need a drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Suicide Watch posted:

What's ironic is that if you went to college you'd be suffering the same memory problems from too many kegstands and weed

... I think I'm doing college wrong.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
My brother told me when he was in Kandahar someone was apparently roiding out or taking testosterone boosters when he was working out, but when he ran out and couldn't get more from home he ended up like Bob in Fight Club. I can see it happening but I think my brother was loving with me.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I think that's what he was talking about. This was back in 2010 I think and I don't remember much more than the dude was juicing, ran out and started getting breast tissue. I'm sure theres more to the story I don't remember.

I also don't want to call him up and ask him if he remembers the guy from his deployment with the tits.

• Locked thread