Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

figured if my bird got shot down at least I'd not run out of smokes :shrug: dumb logic but you know

That logic isn't dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Reverand maynard posted:

Did anyone ever try afghan dip? Keep in mind that I smoke extremely rarely and had only tried pouches twice before that. I think it was tobacco, but it also might have been cow poo poo laced with opium for how bad it tasted and how hosed up I got. I can't remember if I actually threw up or if I just dry heaved.

Watched a guy try it. He was someone that smoked and dipped regularly. He got extremely hosed up and vomited. I never felt like trying it after that.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Arc Light posted:

God, I can't wait to see the whole video. If the original classification authority has any spark of humanity in their heart, they'll declassify it and put it on a .gov site.

And watching Afghan soldiers do anything was a hoot. Hope one of you guys got that on tape.

iraqijumpingjacks.gif

I was at FOB Gamberi for a while. There's an ANA training unit there. I was sad that I didn't have a camera to record their PT sessions.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

once he told me the story, i made him tell all the other ncos because its loving surreal. the setting and the characters but the actual movements he did with the broom to show the proper method(short strokes in case you were wondering) really made the whole story.

Well, duh, everyone knows that. Dude just tried to sham out of sweeping up body parts

• Locked thread