Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I have an uncle who was in Iraq from '04-'05. Stryker commander, some notables:

1. A guy who had a couple of 155mm artillery shells rammed into his stryker in a truck and blew himself to hell. He was blasted into extremely small bits, everybody inside the stryker got a concussion. Only significant damage was one of the tire mounts was wrecked.
2. He saw some guy on FLIR just giving it to a goat in a ditch. Zoomed way in to watch a sexually frustrated Iraqi relieve his urges with a satisfying round of bestiality. Guy probably had a company of people just watching him gently caress this goat like a bunch of goat cucks.
3. Had a convoy get lit the gently caress up by like 150-200 dudes. Had several RPGs hit the Stryker, most of which hadn't been serviced in so long that they just wanged off the armor, the one that actually did explode gave my uncle permeant ear damage. After about an hour of engaging the locals, air supports becomes avaible. He tells the A-10 to just fly over the hotzone real low and slow, no rounds. A-10 does as commanded, immediately 150-200 angry Iraqis stop shooting at them.

gently caress every single one of you for your service, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread