Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i didn't read this but sad bump before it falls off first page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
remember rose flavored Popsicles in iraq???

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Pines and miamis were cool if you were some $.25/pack white trash sorry, I smoked lovely $1/pack marlborols and mainlined wild tigers

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i wasnt even on a big base, it was kalsu in like 05. our perimter was literally sand berms lol. I went to baghdad like once every 4 months and just loaded up on haribo gummies then lol

i miss hadji shops though like I wish I could do that poo poo again with all the skeezy dvds and poo poo and cheap rear end smokes but without the monthly "oh by the way friend X is dead now" poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
hosed up poo poo was I could buy stale pack of marb lights from haj for $1 or $.75 I really dont remember, but I remember the AAFES tent, and it was literally a GP medium with like 2 versions of shoes and last months magazines, they sold the same cigarettes for like $4/pack lol

but whatever joe had that job, drat I'm jealous for real

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i was like torch party for my loving whole brigade I think a carried a carton of smokes on myperson like, one pack in every velcro pocket, that poo poo was when acus were new so people wernt as weird about that poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
figured if my bird got shot down at least I'd not run out of smokes :shrug: dumb logic but you know

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the best random soldier care packaged i got was full of some american idol singers single cds lol, this is gonna date me but like 2005 and it was some dude with grey hair idk.

they all went in the burn pit and probably gave me cancer

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i was fobbit as gently caress and i will never deny that but I'm eternally thankful for that at the same time

god bless grand mal seizures

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
seriously though respect for you dudes that actually did poo poo though, like i'm legit embarrassed to call myself a veteran unless its someone who didn't even enlist or whatever. I'm constantly in awe of the poo poo y'all went through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm the purple lasers

• Locked thread