Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did that rc plane mission on the original disk and it nearly drove me insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

that rc plane mission

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

sick brunch kills posted:

Holy moly, I am humbled. Thank you. Thank you so much. I've *sniff* never felt such a sense of belonging here on these dead gay forums :sweatdrop:

Also I hosed up, the pistol is in the corner, Tec is on the roof

Play it cool dude

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund

goferchan posted:

Play it cool dude

Lol got a little excited thanks for the reality check - back to pistol whippin broads who insult my binco lowtops

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Oh Don Piano posted:

lol if you never took all the territories from gang wars

This, and including the tiny rear end strip near the motel.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

frank.club posted:

i fired up the ps2 and played tonite, got right about to that mission and decided to come back to it tomorrow:xd:

qnqnx posted:

yeah i said all of them

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

sick brunch kills posted:

Holy moly, I am humbled. Thank you. Thank you so much. I've *sniff* never felt such a sense of belonging here on these dead gay forums :sweatdrop:

the ones who fly the highest fall the farthest

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

They should re release the game in GTA V's engine.

Every playthrough of SA i've done the first thing I do is get onto the airport and fly the dodo around.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

R. Guyovich posted:

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Don Piano posted:

i fired up the ps2 and played tonite, got right about to that mission and decided to come back to it tomorrow:xd:

If you're playing on the pc or game of the year version they tweaked the rc mission to be way less impossible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

doughvakiin posted:

don't do this

gently caress off.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Bite me.

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund

R. Guyovich posted:

*crashes gta3 dodo*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

Same. David Cross's voice triggers me to this day

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Same. David Cross's voice triggers me to this day

he talks about that mission on his episode of Hot Ones, its hilarious

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
David "Epic" Cross

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

This game cured many a racist gamer. Hat's off to rockstar for opening my eyes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Man when you got thrown out of los santos and ended up in a podunk village with no gear. A whole new part of the game opened up, that was sick

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tgfw you 'cop' the rap station on cd

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

frank.club posted:

tfw you go there in GTAV and it's baller territory

Oh really? poo poo. :( Haven't played GTAV - does it cover what happened to the Grove St gang after the events of SA/how it fell into balla hands, or does the game just ignore what happened in SA?

qnqnx posted:

Oh god, that just reminds me of that lighthouse owned by whoever the orange gang is (some Mexican gang from memory, but I don't recall their name). It was such a pain actually finding enough gang members to kill to even initiate the gangwar!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Major Isoor posted:

Oh really? poo poo. :( Haven't played GTAV - does it cover what happened to the Grove St gang after the events of SA/how it fell into balla hands, or does the game just ignore what happened in SA?

Absolutely not. And yeah, the beach front territories for the Latin gangs were the most challenging. It would spawn a ton of bad guys on top of cops constantly

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

i am buy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Oh god, that just reminds me of that lighthouse owned by whoever the orange gang is (some Mexican gang from memory, but I don't recall their name). It was such a pain actually finding enough gang members to kill to even initiate the gangwar!

Iirc you show up at what used to be CJs house and it's just a crack den for ballas.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Iirc you show up at what used to be CJs house and it's just a crack den for ballas.

gently caress rockstar

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

We have already gone through this, GTAV is NOT canon.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

qnqnx posted:

We have already gone through this, GTAV is NOT canon.

Every heist me Lumpy Knuc and Homer did together is canon.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

gently caress rockstar

theyre supposed to be different "universes" but still gently caress rockstar for coming up with that lame rear end "universe" bullshit its basically because they're too lazy and bitchmade to bring back old characters, mainly because they got butt hurt because of the voice actors.

the guy who did nikos voice and ray liott who did tommy vercetti both kinda got screwed over pay wise (imo) and publically complained about it and because rockstar are a bunch of bitchmade pussy lames they got so asshurt about it they declared no more returning characters and wiped the slate clean with the "HD Universe of gta 4+5 which basically means no returning characters whos voice actors they would have to pay but will bring back other random characters and brands back whenever the gently caress they feel like it so ultimately its all bullshit anyways.

Rockstar post GTA4 are basically right below konami in shadiest game developers my eyes. I will NEVER forget what you did to Lezlie Benzies you greedy british bastards. And thats coming from a former Rockstar (now Bethesda) fanboy.

I predicted they were going to become greedy anti-consumer pieces of poo poo too, jjust peep some of my probations frim the GTA thread a few years ago.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol in the book about rockstar games it mentions how the housers delighted in getting to boss celebrities around and treat them like poo poo during the recording process

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Ah poo poo :(

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

lol in the book about rockstar games it mentions how the housers delighted in getting to boss celebrities around and treat them like poo poo during the recording process

The Houser Bros. are nutcases

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

you get more flies with honey than vinegar... unless its epic apple cider vinegar of course, is there anything that stuff cant do?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sam Houser: Darkness, Charlie Murpheh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Sam Houser: Darkness, Charlie Murpheh

duDE loving imaing ehtye redid the whole san andreas, with the actors likenesses, plus in the new GTA (sans "bye-bye benzie" influence), plus (all the mini games we gamers expect nowadays, but arent given usually?) R* are the ones!

• Locked thread