Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

frank.club posted:

tfw you go there in GTAV and it's baller territory

Oh really? poo poo. :( Haven't played GTAV - does it cover what happened to the Grove St gang after the events of SA/how it fell into balla hands, or does the game just ignore what happened in SA?

qnqnx posted:

This, and including the tiny rear end strip near the motel.

Oh god, that just reminds me of that lighthouse owned by whoever the orange gang is (some Mexican gang from memory, but I don't recall their name). It was such a pain actually finding enough gang members to kill to even initiate the gangwar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Iirc you show up at what used to be CJs house and it's just a crack den for ballas.

Ah poo poo :(

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

The memories of maxing out strength, shaving my head, and cruising around Grove Street on a bicycle with red flannel and jeans on beating up pedestrians. Thank you GTA for making my dreams of Debo a reality

Garry Parrish posted:

Also how the combat lines changed if you had more expensive clothes on. San Andreas is god tier.

Such a good game! Pity Rockstar doesn't appear to be capable of making games of San Andreas' caliber, anymore.

Also, am I the only one who liked doing the triathlon in SA? I always found the long distance ones to be quite good; mostly the bike stage though.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

:aaa: Holy poo poo, I never got to the point where he's 'fat CJ', so this is all news to me!
Some of those quotes though, hahah drat! :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

extremebuff posted:

san andreas really was incredible

This post is the very embodiment of all most the absolute, pure truth in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

execute order number nine large

LMAO

Also, I wanted to be reminded of the full order Smoke made, and stumbled upon this...I have a feeling this guy MAY have spent far too long on his analysis of the Cluckin' Bell order

• Locked thread