Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

theyre supposed to be different "universes" but still gently caress rockstar for coming up with that lame rear end "universe" bullshit its basically because they're too lazy and bitchmade to bring back old characters, mainly because they got butt hurt because of the voice actors.

the guy who did nikos voice and ray liott who did tommy vercetti both kinda got screwed over pay wise (imo) and publically complained about it and because rockstar are a bunch of bitchmade pussy lames they got so asshurt about it they declared no more returning characters and wiped the slate clean with the "HD Universe of gta 4+5 which basically means no returning characters whos voice actors they would have to pay but will bring back other random characters and brands back whenever the gently caress they feel like it so ultimately its all bullshit anyways.

Rockstar post GTA4 are basically right below konami in shadiest game developers my eyes. I will NEVER forget what you did to Lezlie Benzies you greedy british bastards. And thats coming from a former Rockstar (now Bethesda) fanboy.

I predicted they were going to become greedy anti-consumer pieces of poo poo too, jjust peep some of my probations frim the GTA thread a few years ago.

they brought back johnny from gta4 just to kill him off. i never played the lost and the damned, but i thought that was a waste of a cameo.

and gently caress that different universe excuse, they knew exactly what they were implying when the recreated grove street and populated it with purple colored gangsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread