Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mother

loving

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Real talk, some of the best memories of my life were forged on that street.

I may have squandered my youth on posting and playing video games, but when I'm old I'll have plenty of fond memories of Grove street instead of ever loving a woman or great sex to look back on. And I wouldn't hve it any other way.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

he has to put "the rapper" in his name otherwise nodbody would know who he is or what he does

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

gently caress rockstar

theyre supposed to be different "universes" but still gently caress rockstar for coming up with that lame rear end "universe" bullshit its basically because they're too lazy and bitchmade to bring back old characters, mainly because they got butt hurt because of the voice actors.

the guy who did nikos voice and ray liott who did tommy vercetti both kinda got screwed over pay wise (imo) and publically complained about it and because rockstar are a bunch of bitchmade pussy lames they got so asshurt about it they declared no more returning characters and wiped the slate clean with the "HD Universe of gta 4+5 which basically means no returning characters whos voice actors they would have to pay but will bring back other random characters and brands back whenever the gently caress they feel like it so ultimately its all bullshit anyways.

Rockstar post GTA4 are basically right below konami in shadiest game developers my eyes. I will NEVER forget what you did to Lezlie Benzies you greedy british bastards. And thats coming from a former Rockstar (now Bethesda) fanboy.

I predicted they were going to become greedy anti-consumer pieces of poo poo too, jjust peep some of my probations frim the GTA thread a few years ago.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

execute order number nine large

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

LMAO

Also, I wanted to be reminded of the full order Smoke made, and stumbled upon this...I have a feeling this guy MAY have spent far too long on his analysis of the Cluckin' Bell order

yeah ive seen that and really at the end of the day its a lesson on why immersion matters, as well as attention to detail RE: Cluckin' Bell inconsistencies. Rockstar has always been notoriously sloppy with that kind of thing. After playing a MGS3 or something with such a large amount of attention to detail it makes Rockstar games look really lazy..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/jwtrc1u-dBw

• Locked thread