Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Kyrie Irving, who was key in Golden State blowing a 3-1 lead despite winning 73 games in the regular season and having the only unanimous MVP in NBA History, thinks the Earth is flat.

Anyway:

Friday, Feb. 17
All times Eastern (ET)

10:30 a.m. | BBVA Compass Rising Stars Challenge Practice | NBA TV
12 p.m. | All-Star media availability | NBA TV
7 p.m. | NBA All-Star Celebrity Game | ESPN
9 p.m. | BBVA Compass Rising Stars Challenge | TNT

Saturday, Feb. 18
All times Eastern (ET)

11 a.m. | Hall of Fame Announcement
12 p.m. | NBA All-Star Practice | NBA TV
2:30 p.m. | NBA D-League All-Star Game presented by Kumho Tire | NBA TV
7 p.m. | Commissioner Adam Silver media availability | NBA TV
8 p.m. | State Farm All-Star Saturday Night | TNT

- Taco Bell Skills Challenge (first event)
- JBL Three-Point Contest (second event)
- Verizon Slam Dunk (third event)

Sunday, Feb. 19
All times Eastern (ET)

11 a.m. | NBA Legends Brunch | NBA TV coverage begins at 1 p.m. ET
8 p.m. | 66th NBA All-Star Game | TNT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

straight up brolic posted:

Who y'all got for MVP? I'm taking Romeo

If you don't think Westbrook is going to go out of his way to dunk on KD despite being on the same team you also probably don't believe in planets.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Bruh. The real all-star game, the celebrity all-star game

Oh poo poo, probably Butler then.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Here's a random youtube link that might bring you to a livestream of the game (with messed up audio) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMVrwzXFpC8

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Rachel Demita can ball, my wife is very underwhelmed at the star power in this game.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Social Media NBA Impersonator

That guy has to post here

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Is Mark Cuban wearing 46 because he's running for president?

Apparently it is a Trump protest jersey

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

the celebrity game really reached its peak when pippen just started owning the poo poo out of everyone to the point that magic johnson got visibly irritated

Scottie destroying Justin Bieber is a seminal moment.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Needs more Arne Duncan

Obama should put together a team of people who were in line for the presidency next year.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol, Baron Davis

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol Master P

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

someone needs to brutally dunk on these owners and seize the means of basketball production

The owners are preventing that with solid box-outs and patient shots.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Baron Davis Defense looks to be pretty consistent from his NBA days

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Gee that was...uhhh...something

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Aaron Gordon looks like he's gotten too much plastic surgery

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Brolander posted:

kid just fixed my day

That is up there in celeb game moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

KAT is going to try way too hard in this game

• Locked thread