Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

patonthebach posted:

Master P, buy a bigger jersey, jesus!

He got fat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Rosenberg has a nice looking jump shot.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Boo these people

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

R.D. Mangles posted:

boycotting the Rising Stars game because it doesn't feature any of the bulls' Young and Athletic talent

Forget the talent part, do the Bulls have anyone young and athletic?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

R.D. Mangles posted:

Cris Felicio is a legit rotation player

He hasn't struck me as athletic, though. Maybe I should watch more Bulls games??? lol

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Tae posted:

For a center, he's mobile.

Unfortunately, my reference point for center this season has been Anthony Davis and Terrence Jones. :v:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

R.D. Mangles posted:

he's huge but he can move his feet and get up a little unlike bobby who plays basketball like he needs to be constantly reminded that he has feet

Gotcha. Thanks!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Hell, yeah, little man!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Only players who got reactions were Buddy, Ingram, Porzingis and maybe Towns (couldn't tell if he got a reaction or that was a music swell).

Silence for Embiid. From the bubble of this forum I just assumed Embiid was the most popular rookie in the world.

Buddy, Ingram, and Porzingis are the only ones that get on TV in NOLA.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Daww, Davis, Galloway, and Frazier out there cheering on Buddy.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

NickRoweFillea posted:

I hope Kibner is having fun!

I am, but from home. Got tickets to tomorrow and Sunday night. :cool:

----

:lol: @ Jokic telling Turner to stay in the corner and trying to push him there.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

straight up brolic posted:

I'm drinking beers, thinking about buying a Jokic world jersey

They are selling some Mardi Gras nola jazz shirts at the shop and I might just cop one tomorrow.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Tae posted:

I'm always fascinated by drummers that can sing at the same time, it always looks like the most constrained thing ever.

It's easier than playing a wind instrument while singing.

Also, I got to my seat just in time to for the skills challenge.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

WhyteRyce posted:

Kibner, after the food talk friday I craved cajun food but ultimately settled on cajun wings from Wing Stop :(

That's about as authentically cajun as a thing else you would get in the area. :v:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Pork belly poboy was good and the best part of tonight, so far.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
EG got some boos, btw. He still hasn't stopped poo poo talking the Pelicans and has never endeared himself to NOLA so some locals really don't care for him.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Aww Craig. :(

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Tyreke would unironically be the best choice for half court shot.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

R.D. Mangles posted:

remember the last NOLA all star game they brought out trombone shorty

Yes. I liked that one much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Spacebump posted:

Great weekend. Fun game. Big thanks to Kibner for letting me get one of his tickets. Next time there is an All star weekened in NOLA, if you can make it don't be a fool try to go to the game.

I had tons of fun, too. Especially meeting you and your friends. You keep some good company.

• Locked thread