Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lockback posted:

That guy has to post here

It me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
They should have a mandatory salty old vet spot on each of these teams for comedy. Vince Carter can be one and Thon Maker can be the other

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
👆 check out buddy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Metapod posted:

This game really isn't fair because the world has the ability to stop time

Is this a JJBA reference

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Saric Jokic and Porzingis is godlike

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The Glumslinger posted:

Yes

You should watch it

How do you think I knew what it was 😎

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I hope Kibner is having fun!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Cool Buff Man posted:

Fair enough. I'll take a shot at the Lakers for being 19-39

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Cowboy Troy (Williams, not to be confused with Cowboy Troy Daniels) just won the D-League dunk contest

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

BWV posted:

I'm watching the East shoot around (because I'm a loser) and Brad Stevens is the biggest dork in human history.

Lol you are so right. He's asked Carmelo and Lebron at different times how many years and said "yeah it's really a special thing" when they told him. He's so awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Last year set an impossible bar

• Locked thread