Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Any1 else do a little Microdose before diving in on their programming project? Love to get creative with logic in terms of acid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

sorry op, i don't see anything about doing drugs there

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
the only microdose i need is microsoft windose, op

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I've noticed a megadose of st johns wort gives me a mild hallucinogenic effect

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
doing drugs owns

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i have done a drug before

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i put LSD in my rear end hole.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

I've noticed a megadose of st johns wort gives me a mild hallucinogenic effect

that's neat, a lot of poisons will do that

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lets talk about megadosing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
drug use is boring and people who think they're microdosing lsd are retarded

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I'm a machine for converting caffeine into code

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

i used to but then i peed on my boss's leg

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

drug use is boring and people who think they're microdosing lsd are retarded

what do you mean think?

whats messed up is that a lot of these people are really microdosing just minidosing or whatever. taking very small doses.. they define whether or not theyve taken enough by being able to feel the effects, but true microdosing should be imperceptible on a daily basis. much like an SSRI, its effect should be able to be observed over long periods of time, like "I had the best week, i really killed it at work and I masutbrated like 6 times!" not "woah today is sweet because I watched the floor of the train melt under me as I was going to work, I could barely talk to josh and mary said something about me looking strange, and I'll probably have to tidy up the code I write when I get in tomorrow, but woah.. gently caress im having fun at work todayu"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
no what they're doing is diluting their shady backwater garage-lab acid into nothingness and convincing themselves that it makes them more productive at work

it's hilariously lame

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
isnt actual lsd easier to get now than ever? with the darkmarket essentially offering peer reviewed products?

but idk. i like acid but when was the last time I had a chance to do some? too many years ago

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Echi are you still Twitter

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
im cool guy who did lsd.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

congratulations

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

This line of thinking brought us the most common response to any help request on linux users forums: it's open source code it yourself.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

Echi are you still Twitter

yeah from time to time

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
the most important lesson taught to young programmers by java is that programming is not supposed to be fun. it's a job. if you're having fun you're probably writing bad code

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
programming is supposed to be fun because it is a hobby, it is not a job

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i probably get micro doses of radeon, sulfur dioxide, xeon, etc, that naturally accumulate in buildings

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i microdozed reading this thread, op

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

wide stance posted:

im cool guy who did lsd.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

nrook posted:

the most important lesson taught to young programmers by java is that programming is not supposed to be fun. it's a job. if you're having fun you're probably writing bad code

Java doesn't become mind numbingly awful and verbose until you start using it in a professional environment though. Where everything requires at least a couple of interfaces and huge XML spring bean definitions injecting poo poo everywhere.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

leave it to nerds to make the best drug super boring and using it to help them write yet another javascript password validation script

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

qirex posted:

leave it to nerds to make the best drug super boring and using it to help them write yet another javascript password validation script

its never been said so well

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

id like to try lsd but im pretty certain id go irrevocably insane

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
OP here's my personal concoction:
  • 5ug LSD
    -[Tiny, even by microdose standards, but we won't need much. It's the secondary active ingredient!]-
  • 50mg Speed Paste
    -[Speed because its way cheaper than adderall and functionally the same chemical with a slightly more jittery physical effect and a weaker comedown. You could substitute with adderall, though. 50mg will last many hours.]-
  • Multivitamin
    -[Try this concoction with and without this ingredient and it will be clear why I included it.]-
  • Caffeinated beverage
    -[Because you need a delivery vessel and this way you cram in yet another stimulant]-
Mix it all together and make sure the vitamin and the paste are dissolved. Combine with a healthy and nutritious breakfast with lots of carbs and fruit to fully realize your potential.

I call it "Sapho Juice" for obvious reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBb_tPPA8E

Just like the real Sapho Juice, be careful because while it won't stain your lips, minor amphetamine withdrawals are pretty loving awful and you'll be tempted to take some more to get through the grogginess and fogged mind.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cat Face Joe posted:

id like to try lsd but im pretty certain id go irrevocably insane

if you can smoke weed without having a panic attack you can trip on acid without having a bad trip. it's a pretty forgiving psychadelic.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpaceClown posted:

OP here's my personal concoction:
  • 5ug LSD
    -[Tiny, even by microdose standards, but we won't need much. It's the secondary active ingredient!]-
  • 50mg Speed Paste
    -[Speed because its way cheaper than adderall and functionally the same chemical with a slightly more jittery physical effect and a weaker comedown. You could substitute with adderall, though. 50mg will last many hours.]-
  • Multivitamin
    -[Try this concoction with and without this ingredient and it will be clear why I included it.]-
  • Caffeinated beverage
    -[Because you need a delivery vessel and this way you cram in yet another stimulant]-
Mix it all together and make sure the vitamin and the paste are dissolved. Combine with a healthy and nutritious breakfast with lots of carbs and fruit to fully realize your potential.

I call it "Sapho Juice" for obvious reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBb_tPPA8E

Just like the real Sapho Juice, be careful because while it won't stain your lips, minor amphetamine withdrawals are pretty loving awful and you'll be tempted to take some more to get through the grogginess and fogged mind.

lmao

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

For when you absolutely have to make the fukkin deadline

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
it's me i'm the nerd with a "personal concoction"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it's me i take amphetamines to help my boss out at work

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I'm upset the guy didn't stick in some azo dyes so that it does permanently stain your lips, for maximum pop culture reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Swim's most euphoric combination was actually this morning:

Swallow a tablet of TUMS (antiacid)
then,

Crushed into fine powder:

- 80mg Ritalin with ECA Stack (24mg ECL Ephedrine, 81 mg Aspirin, 100mg Caffeine tablets.

and distributed the resulting 285 mg total cocktail powder as follows:

+ 20mg cocktail powder for Intra-urethral ROA (for automatic re-dosing):

Filled 20mg of this cocktail powder inside a hollow urethral plug, up the urethra, and lock it to my genital piecing. The tiny sweat will take care of slowly dissolving it.

+ 20mg cocktail powder for sub-lingual ROA (for automatic re-dosing) with a tongue piercing Rx delivery mechanism.

+ 245 Plugging:

Dissolved the remaining 245mg of power inside a baby feeding syringe filled with warm water, and squirted it up the rectum.

When finished plugging (aka Booty Bumping), I locked myself into a full waistband steel chastity belt with an integrated Steel Rattler Butt Plug, (Google for "Rattler Butt Plug" by Mr. S) that, in addition to completely seal the cocktail, it also ensured that any trapped opiates inside feces, will get crushed inside the rectum, dissolved and the large surface are of the steel butt plug, will evenly get soaked and distribute opiates trough the entire rectal mucus membrane it comes in contact with. -- That otherwise would get lost.

Knowing that my dentist cleanup is scheduled, for automatic re-dosing on the go, I also decided on to redose on the go sublingually ROA, through my tongue piercing barbell with a small container on the top. (Google for "Vibe Master Tongue Ring"). When the vibrator mechanism and the battery is removed, the housing can easily hold 20mg of powder) Drilled 4 tiny holes, one of which directly under the barbell stud, and as saliva will slowly come in contact, it will flow the opiate directly down the Salivary glands where the bottom ball comes into contact with.

For extra efficiency when working out, this is best done when biting on sports double mouthguard, as the a mouth guard will increase salivary flow coming into contact with the freely wiggling and unobstructed tongue piercing delivery mechanism. I'm not a big fan of sub-lingual ROA re-dosing when inline skating, because in addition if having to endure the terrible Ritalin taste soaked in the my mouth (also known as Meth Mouth), Meth mouth is a devastating effect of methamphetamines on teeth, by attacking and stripping the enamel. It's not what I particularly look forward to. I will only use this method once in a while for the experience, with caution and moderation, especially when I'm due for a teeth cleanup at my dentist.

I covered the outfit with a tight pair of spandex shorts, and put on a pair of inline skates and protective equipment, ready to skate the trails. It's desirable to be out the door fast, and already on inline-skates, before plugging onset kicks-in. It's usually the plugging onset that kicks in first, fast and hard, which happens to also be the largest dose. Clenching on wheels, lacing skates and putting on protection equipment while the onset quickly rushes to peak, can be tricky on the balance, so I manage to on wheels fast. It's best and safe to have a stabilized rolling skating momentum when the onset will kick-in. This instant moment, it's the highlight, and makes extremely pleasant experience. "The feeling is best described as: Being in a Concorde at the very moment it brakes the sound barrier"

I laced my skates, stood up the pavement and as I started to roll, every bump I was rolling over, caused my rattler butt plug to send mild, yet euphoric vibes up my spine. By the time, the initial syringe Plugging onset kicked-in fast and hard, just in time. And increasing exponentially with every move as now the butt plug is effectively dissolving and stirring like a food blender any trapped or hidden cocktail solution inside the anal canal). Definitely wired and tweaked for endurance.

Carried loads of Gatorade to keep hydrated. And obviously roller sating slow -- as any signs of pain was non-existent while cutting trough head wind or up slopes.

Inside my urethra, an (anatomical curved) 85mm Hollow Prince's wand sound filled with powder. As sweat comes in contact, it slowly drips the cocktail trough my vertical Apadravia Piercing barbell, effectively slowly and constantly re-dosing though the glans. Intra-urethral ROA is a very efficient ROA for hassle-free, hands-free automatic re-dosing, on the go.

My penis rendered in a meth-dick state confined inside my chastity belt steel tube, with every skating stroke and road bump, aside of the butt plug's clanger inside rattling vibes up my column, it was also mildly vibing against my prostate. This teasing, combined with the rolling skating motion, the weight of the powdered-filled wand inside my urethra was either sending my penis flying against the steel walls of it's thick steel protector tube, or the protruding 1mm screwed ball at the end knocking metal to metal.

I have observed that this wiggling motion and pleasant knocking, also causes powder to be available at all times where my 10gauge piercing barbell crosses though the drilled hole of the wand. As tiny sweat comes into contact with the powdered barbell that cuts at though the drilled hole of the powered filled urethra wand, it dissolves it and flows down by gravity along the barbell walls down the glands ready to be instantaneously absorbed by the penis glans.

At one point, I was over stimulated -- helplessly at the edge of an orgasm throughout, but not quite. I would say hard-core teasing. To fully appreciate the experience, is not to think about it and solely focus on enjoying the pleasant and euphoric workout experience.

Very euphoric combination and hyperfocused. Sounds and colours on the trail were extremely enhanced.

4 hours later, when I came home, I was still buzzing. It goes without saying that immediately after I stepped down from my inline skates, and my (now drained) tongue barbell is removed, some hard-core teeth brushing is due.

And this is my 4 cents on Swim's most euphoric combination. It's my own experience, and my personal observations -- which I neither endorse nor oppose. I do however known my limits, and often reach them, without going beyond them.

• Locked thread