Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I just edge all day to harness my raw sexual energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
you should incorporate at least a weekly jelq sesh

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cat Face Joe posted:

thank u for the reply, SpaceClown. i probably will not try it tho

idk how easy they are to get these days but some of the 2c drugs emulated some of the trippier superficial parts of psychedelics without the total mind gently caress

would have been fun to gently caress around with

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i think the worst side effect of drug use is becoming a boring person who constantly talks about their drug use

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

stymie was right

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

OldAlias posted:

drugs cause brain damage

that's the point, stupid!!

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

spankmeister posted:

I just edge all day to harness my raw sexual energy

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i think the worst side effect of being a straight edge dweeb is feeling insecure about their clean biology and going into threads about drugs and complaining that people are talking about drugs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
programming sounds like a cool job you can totally do hosed up on drugs, just like the ride operators at your local amusement park

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

programming sounds like a cool job you can totally do hosed up on drugs, just like the ride operators at your local amusement park

programming sucks and 90% of the people who do it suck. then again, 90% of the people in anything dealing with computers suck so :shrug:

echinopsis posted:

idk how easy they are to get these days but some of the 2c drugs emulated some of the trippier superficial parts of psychedelics without the total mind gently caress

would have been fun to gently caress around with

i had the worst experience of my life on nbomb which is a 2ci analogue. would not recommend.

just take a sufficiently low enough dose of lsd and you'll be fine. 50ug gets you cool stuff like the flashing lights and tracers but not be so overbearing that you start thinking undecipherable garbage.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
research chemicals are for idiots who sre too scared to talk to someone to get some weed

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

research chemicals are for idiots who sre too scared to talk to someone to get some weed

that sounds like a good fit for me

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i buy weed at the weed store and was thinkin about gettin a couple of their clones to add to my container garden to piss off the neighbors

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I also buy weed at the weed store here in The Netherlands where you can buy weed at the weed store and its nbd

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Which coding languages do you guys use? I can't imagine programming in Python because I would just be lmfao at the joke words like spam as my varaiable or something (learning to code so I can stop living in poverty)

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

tumor looking batty posted:

Which coding languages do you guys use? I can't imagine programming in Python because I would just be lmfao at the joke words like spam as my varaiable or something (learning to code so I can stop living in poverty)

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

tumor looking batty posted:

put ACID in your java and just lol till the cows come home. imho

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
imagine unironically complaining about "straight edge" people or using the phrase "clean biology" without any sense of shame

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
please don't abuse your prescription add medication

also I did mushrooms a few days ago and it's still very nice even though I'm old.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Anyone else micropost?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SpaceClown posted:

gently caress your coffee, its about the acid and the amphetamines working in tandem.

But your goony rear end cant grasp that LSD is a stimulant and in sub psychadelic doses produces a similar effect to ritalin that lasts longer and doesnt crash.

Theres some important environmental changes going on here, like amphetamines getting absorbed in a basic environment and combined with the soda will turn it into an acidic environment causing the acid to kick in later, but because mixing things seems beyond you anyways itd be a waste to even attempt to explain the intricacies of even this simple cocktail.

:jerkbag:

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SmokaDustbowl posted:

prescription

Lol

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Rex-Goliath posted:

put ACID in your java and just lol till the cows come home. imho

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Stymie posted:

imagine unironically complaining about "straight edge" people or using the phrase "clean biology" without any sense of shame

imagine being so pathetic that you get upset at other people's lifestyle choices that don't affect you in any way :smuggo:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I like to do drugs responsibly, and you shouldn't do drugs to increase your productivity because that is a fake idea

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
micro dose on alpha cum for a mega boost

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceClown posted:

imagine being so pathetic that you get upset at other people's lifestyle choices that don't affect you in any way :smuggo:

i think you missed the point, friend

i don't care that you're a drug user and a bore, i just care that you are making some terrible posts and you should stop that

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Stymie posted:

i don't care that you're a drug user and a bore, i just care that you are making some terrible posts and you should stop that

hallucinogenic drugs are a good way to quietly understand zen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RozWiUA-GCk

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

micro dose on alpha cum for a mega boost

100% this. cured my incel-ism. :q:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I like to do drugs responsibly, and you shouldn't do drugs to increase your productivity because that is a fake idea

you clearly don't have ADD so it doesnt matter that much for you anyways, but please see what happens when you take 50mg of amphetamines and set to work on a task and come back to tell me that you can't derive productivity out of stimulants.

its when it becomes a habit or a crutch that whatever gains you have in the productivity department are for poo poo.

also you really shouldnt take amphetamines for fun.

Stymie posted:

i think you missed the part that you entered a thread about drugs to complain that people in that thread are posting about drugs which is a new kind of pathetic

Ator
Oct 1, 2005

wouldnt a happy drug just make you want to go outside and have fun instead of staying inside and touching boring computer

Ator fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Feb 22, 2017

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceClown posted:

i think you missed the part that you entered a thread about drugs to complain that people in that thread are posting about drugs which is a new kind of pathetic

see this is what i'm talking about

this, by any reasonable measure, is a terrible post

it's not difficult to make good, interesting posts about drug use, like tell us about losing a limb or cooking to death in a car or something, not just whining

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Ator posted:

wouldnt a happy drug just make you want to go outside and have fun instead of stay inside and touch boring computer

well, maybe your computer is boring

Ator
Oct 1, 2005

my computer is boring :(

ill give it some lsd

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SpaceClown posted:

I doubt it.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

SpaceClown posted:

you clearly don't have ADD so it doesnt matter that much for you anyways, but please see what happens when you take 50mg of amphetamines and set to work on a task and come back to tell me that you can't derive productivity out of stimulants.

its when it becomes a habit or a crutch that whatever gains you have in the productivity department are for poo poo.

also you really shouldnt take amphetamines for fun.

Just so you know this is a honeypot thread and your understanding of chemistry and your stomach acid theory is funny.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
thread teetering, keep it in the spirit of the OP, thank

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress that, stymie derailed now its ffa

emoji posted:

Just so you know this is a honeypot thread and your understanding of chemistry and your stomach acid theory is funny.

just so you know i dont give a heck but im glad you find my posts funny :hehe:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

thread teetering, keep it in the spirit of the OP, thank

I do shitloads of drugs and I like walking meditation, I should probably be a monk by now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFMiUp1I3ck

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I do shitloads of drugs and I like walking meditation, I should probably be a monk by now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFMiUp1I3ck

careful, those drugs will mess you up worse than you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SpaceClown posted:

careful, those drugs will mess you up worse than you think.

no :]

• Locked thread